Saturday, April 24, 2010

How can I open links from Yahoo Messenger in Firefox instead of IE? Firefox is my default browser.?

Firefox is my default browser but the links that someone sends me as part of a chat session open in IE instead of Firefox. How can I disable this?



How can I open links from Yahoo Messenger in Firefox instead of IE? Firefox is my default browser.?windows firewall





MSN Messenger will override your system default browser settings and launch IE instead. You need to go into the settings of MSN (or any other offending program) and identify Firefox as the default browser. Also go into IE and uncheck all of its defaults.



How can I open links from Yahoo Messenger in Firefox instead of IE? Firefox is my default browser.?microsoft frontpage internet explorerIn Yahoo Messenger settings under the General tab, ensure to untick "Open web links in a new browser window". This way, if your Firefox is already open it will just open all links from yahoo in a new tab in your firefox window. Report It


Maybe some settings in Yahoo messenger.



Or maybe you could delete IE altogether.
change the setting in yahoo messeger it is saved as IE in the mesesger thats why it opens by default in ti

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan